What I Am Thankful For

Happy Friday! Time for a crazy day. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. As I work all day today, I am sharing what I am thankful for and reflecting on what truly makes me happy. 


Friends

My friends are my family. Without them, I would go insane and not have laughter in my life. 

Family

They're always there for me.

Animals

They are my family. 


School

Good grades are amazing and it helps make me a better designer. 

My Shows/Movies

Riverdale, GOT, Harry Potter, etc. All of it. They are my break from reality. 

My Passion

When I really love something, I go for it. Whether it's from fashion, the shows I watch, or just stuff I love, I will always be up for anything. 


My Body

For keeping me healthy and learning that my body is my temple and it's perfect no matter what.

My Drive to Succeed

I always get stuff done on time.

My Blog

Being another creative outlet I can share what I love on.




What are you thankful for?
See you on Monday.





Comments

Popular Posts