Top Ships From TV Dramas

We have now hit the Holy Grail when it comes to ships. These have the best drama of course and the best and most real relationships in my opinion. A good amount of these are period drama based, but that's just because I love them. Enjoy and tell me what your favorite is from this list.

Image result for feng zhiwei and ning ni gif

10. Jonathan and Nancy- Stranger Things

Image result for jonathan and nancy gif

I love these beans together.
They deserve one another.
So cute and I was so happy when they finally kissed. 

9. Eleven and Mike- Stranger Things 


Image result for mike and elevengif

Number one ship from this show.
I love their friendship and how it has turned into more.
Cannot wait to see how it progresses. 

8. Jax and Tara- Sons of Anarchy

Image result for jax and tara gif

I miss them.
They were a great couple and supported each other through anything.

7. Glenn and Maggie- The Walking Dead

Image result for glenn and maggie gif

Now I really miss them.
The best couple on the show and I wish they got more time. 

6. Ethan and Vanessa- Penny Dreadful

Image result for ethan and vanessa gif

I got into this show so fast.
They did not have their happy ending and I am still bugged about it.
 Loved season two with them. 

5. Dwight and Caroline- Poldark

Image result for dwight and caroline gif

MY BABIES!
Now I love them so much.
They complement one another perfectly.
I cannot wait to see more. 

4. Victoria and Albert- Victoria

Image result for victoria and albert gif

Another one I cannot wait to see more of.
Love how the actors play the real life story so well. 

3. Sybil and Tom- Downton Abbey

Image result for sybil and tom gif

Ugly cry throughout their whole relationship. 

2. Bones and Booth- Bones

Image result for bones and booth gif

Right from the beginning I loved them.
We got so much in the series, and I am so thankful for that. 

1. Claire and Jamie- Outlander 

Image result for claire and jamie gif

She traveled back in time to be with him again.
I love them and wish more couples were like them.




Comments

Popular Posts