Favorite Bughead Moments From Season one through three

Ah, Riverdale, the show I have come to hate. I will only watch this terrible show for my Bughead. I have already made a Bughead moments list, but only for season one and some of season two. There are so many great moments in the rest of the seasons that are worth sharing. Of course, season one still has the best, but that's just my preference. Here are the best moments of the first three seasons. 

Image result for bughead gif

25. Pillow Talk 3x17

Image result for bughead 3x17 gif

Season three didn't have as many Bughead moments as it needed.
This scene was short and cute, and just showing them happy amongst all the crazy things going on. 


24. Blackhood Research 2x04

 Image result for bughead 2x04 gif

It's them doing what they do best: investigate.
They fall asleep together and it's a great moment before what is to come. 


23. Always a Gentleman 1x11

Image result for bughead 1x11 gif always a gentleman

Season one babies.
They are so smitten, I can't.


22. Bride of Hobo 2x02

Image result for bughead 2x02 bride of hobo gif

I love Cheryl.
Married Bughead basically. 

21. Beast Within 1x10

Image result for bughead beast within gif

Cringe, but I love it.
Their banter is always funny. 

20. I Was Going to Stay For You 1x11

Image result for bughead 1x11 gif

 He could have gone to Toledo with his mom, but he wanted to stay because of Betty.
When she lied to him, he was heartbroken. 


19. Bed Scene 2x07

Image result for bughead 1x11 gif

We got to see this scene in both their retrospectives, it was awesome.
I love when they confide in one another. 


18. Working On the Car 2x06

Image result for bughead 2x06 gif

Bughead broken up made me so mad, and it was unnecessary.
Both times were stupid. Them working on a car while Jughead is mad, and doesn't know really why she broke up with him is sad to watch, but it was a great plot point for them. 


17. Walking in the Rain 1x07

Image result for bughead walking in the rain gif

Still new to the relationship, very cute and sweet.
Holding hands and a sweet kiss, a classic scene. 


16. Damn Boy 1x05

Image result for bughead 1x05 gif

Before they were together, they were an investigative team.
Jughead showing up all dressed up for Jason's memorial had Betty very surprised. 


15. I'm Weird, I'm a Weirdo 1x10 

Image result for jughead im weird im a weirdo

CLASSIC. Very good scene and it showed the insecurities Jughead had, and how he thought Betty was too good for him. 


14. Can We Be Seventeen 3x16

Image result for bughead can we be seventeen gif

Cringe yet again, but having Cole sing got me good.
Basically they are saying to each other that they will always love each other.
They each get down on their knees and it hurts my heart. 

13. Just Like Me 2x02

Image result for bughead just like me gif

A very good moment in season two.
Very happy with each other and this is before the show went to crap.

12. The Look 1x02

Image result for bughead 1x02 gif

This was when I knew that they were going to happen. 

11. Serpent Queen 2x22

Image result for bughead  2x22 gif

Asking her to be his Queen got me.
He basically asked her to marry him at this point.
Great way to end season two.

10. Blowing Up the Trailer 3x16

Image result for bughead 3x16 gif 

They commit too many crimes together.
Blowing up his home to settle the drug stuff was a very personal moment for them.
Love how this is before the musical. 

9. Dream Sequence 1x07

Image result for jughead dream sequence gif

This boy was already having dreams of marrying her after their first kiss.
I love the nod to the original comics. 

8. Stay 2x12

Image result for bughead 2x12 gif

I was on the floor screaming because I was so happy.
My babies got back together and they finally had their intimate moment.
The song that played in the background is also my favorite. 

7. I Just Want You to Know I Love You 2x21

Image result for bughead 2x21 gif

This scene hurt.
Jughead thought he was going to die and he had to tell Betty one last time that he loves her. 

6. Gift Exchange 2x09

 Image result for bughead my beloved gif 

Even though they are apart, they still exchange gifts.
She gives him a priceless typewriter for his book, and he gives her a first edition of her favorite book. They know each other. 

5. Not Our Parents 1x09

Image result for bughead 1x09 gif

That boy just knows how to comfort her.
As her life is falling apart, he will always be there for her. 

4. Count on Me 2x05

Image result for bughead 2x05 gif

One of the saddest moments.
They need each other but they knew that they would be torn apart.
They even make a Romeo and Juliet reference and want to run away. 

3. Hey There Juliet, Nurse Off Duty 1x06

Image result for bughead hey there juliet gif

This was the moment where I knew they were going to be one of my favorite ships.
Iconic and the start to something so beautiful. 

2. I Love You, Betty Cooper 1x13

Image result for bughead i love you betty cooper gif

They share their first I love you's.
"Believer" playing in the background was great and this will forever be one of my favorite scenes. 

1. Somethings Wrong With Me 1x10

Image result for bughead hand kiss gif

This is the moment where they open up with one another and show their insecurities.
This will forever be a favorite moment and the kiss on her scars kills me every time. 






What's your favorite Bughead moment? 





*All gifs are from Google*

Comments

Popular Posts