Favorite Male Characters Revised

It has been over a year since my first list of my favorite male characters. Here is my first list. So many news shows have come out and so many new loves that I have to do another list. Some will still be the same but there are so many news ones that I love. These guys just make the shows or movies so much more. 

Image result for lucifer gif



25. Chase Stein: Marvel's The Runaways

Image result for chase stein gif

This little bean. So smart and talented. Even with his faults, he comes back and will always help his friends. Also his true love for Gurt is just so cute and adorable. 

24. Oberyn Martell: Game Of Thrones

Image result for oberyn martell gif

One of my favorites of GOT. His sass was so much and it made the series so much better. His death is one of the saddest of the series. 

23. Fergus Fraser: Outlander

Image result for fergus fraser gif

This little bean. I love when he was a child, he was a little sass. I do love him while he is older too, but when he was little, the sass was so extra. 

22. Prince Albert: Victoria

Image result for prince albert gif

He is so intelligent. Based on the real person, Albert wants the best for the future. His love for Victoria is so lovely to watch. 

21. Glenn Rhee: The Walking Dead

Image result for glenn gif

I miss this bean. He was always optimistic of the future and tried not to show his fear. He always put others before himself and this show went downhill once they killed him off. 

20. Ron Weasley: Harry Potter

Image result for ron weasley gif

People who have read the books understand where I am coming from. He is written so well and is a true friend. The movie does not do the character justice. Rupert Grint was good. It's just the writers of the movie playing down a great character. 

19. Peter Kavinsky: To All The Boys I Loved Before

Image result for peter kavinsky gif

My love for this boy, oh lord. He isn't the typical playboy or nerd. He has a personality anyone could fall for. I cannot wait for the sequel. 

18. Dr. Lance Sweets: Bones

Image result for bones sweets gif

Another bean gone too soon. He was such a great addition to the show. His sass and comments towards the other characters made me love him. 

17. Sherlock Holmes: BBC Sherlock

Image result for sherlock gif

I would like to thank Alix for getting me hooked on this show. I adore this character and now have a higher standard when it comes to men being intelligent. 

16. Tyrion Lannister: Game Of Thrones

Image result for tyrion lannister gif

I am very thankful that he did not die in the series. Even with the terrible ending with GOT, at least he didn't change and was the best of them all.

15. Klaus Mikaelson: The Vampire Diaries/Originals

Image result for klaus mikaelson gif

Aghh, pain. In my last post, he was still the anti-hero. Now he is dead, as well as his brother, and the mother of his child. I hated the last season so much. He is still fantastic but seriously why? 

14. Jaxson Teller: Sons of Anarchy

Image result for jax teller gif

I've already gone into detail about him before. I just love this character and how much he had to go through. 

13. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III: How to Train Your Dragon 

Image result for hiccup gif

I need tissues for this one. I adore him and how much courage he has. He is an adventurer and watching him say goodbye to his best friend as well as his wedding just makes me cry a lot. 

12. Jughead Jones: Riverdale

Image result for jughead gif

Season one Jughead is great, but the rest, not so much. That boy cannot hold a knife to save his life and he should take notes from Jax. The only thing that hasn't changed is his love for Betty and how he will always be there for her. 

11. Klaus Hargreeves: The Umbrella Academy 

Image result for klaus hargreeves gif

My new baby. I will do anything to protect this bean. He is so funny, and watching him grow and take responsibility through the season was amazing to watch. I cannot wait for season two. 

10. Rafael Solano: Jane the Virgin

Image result for rafael solano gif

At first, he is just another rich playboy, but then life hit him and he changed so much. His love for his family is so sweet, and even with his flaws he tries to be a better person. 

9. Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer

Image result for lucifer gif

This show has taken over my life these past few months. He is literally the devil, and I love him. The way the writers wrote him is perfect. He isn't truly evil, but is a misunderstood fallen angel. He has grown so much in just first four seasons. I mean he goes to therapy, like yas. 

8. Chandler Bing: Friends

Image result for chandler gif

The funniest of the friends. His jokes are hilarious and he makes the show. 

7. Jamie Fraser: Outlander

Image result for jamie fraser gif

This man gives me so many feels. He fights for what he believes in and will do anything for the ones he love. 

6. Eric Northman: True Blood

Image result for eric northman gif

Sometimes you have to love a great bad boy. Even though sometimes he is considered as the villain, he redeems himself many times. I just watch to show to watch this viking vampire. 

5. Steve Harrington: Stranger Things

Image result for steve harrington gif

My favorite from this show. He is such a bean and really grew up from the first season to the last that just came out. Even though he isn't popular anymore and feels like a failure, he accepts everyone and will do anything to protect the kids. 

4. Dr. Dwight Enys: Poldark

Image result for dwight enys gif

I cannot wait for season five. I love this character so much. He always does what is right for society, and tries to make the world a better place. His love for Caroline and his friends just makes me love him so much more. 

3. Zuko: Avatar the Last Airbender

Image result for zuko gif

Best redemption arc ever. The show itself is fantastic, but he made it what it is. Zuko shows that a person can change, and that we cannot always think we know someone. 

2. Eugene Fitzherbert: Tangled

Image result for flynn rider gif

The show just makes me love him more. He is also a character that grows and becomes better for himself. His loyalty for the ones he cares for is so important, and even with his sarcastic humor, you can tell that he really cares. 

1. Stiles Stilinski: Teen Wolf

Image result for stiles gif

Still my number one. He is sarcastic, funny, resourceful, and just a bean. He is the best in Teen Wolf and the best character probably ever. 

Comments

Popular Posts