Top Collections From Couture Fashion Week Fall 2019

It's one of my favorite weeks of the year. I love couture week more then ready to wear by a long shot. These collections are so beautiful and so much work goes into each look.
Here are my favorite ones this year. 

10. Luisa Beccaria



Elegance is key in these beautiful pieces.
 The simplicity of some and extravagance of others mesh so well together. 

9.Antonio Grimaldi



Hello, asymmetry. 
Clean cut and it works really well with the concept and designs.


8.  Givenchy



The first part is classic and very pretty then BAM!
Here comes the feathers.
 So much beauty in each piece. 

7. Fendi



So many different colors. 
I love the furs and how each piece is different as well as cohesive. 

6. Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition



Even with the simplicity of some of these, they are stunning.
The designs are fresh and beautiful to see.

5. Alexis Mabille



I want every piece of this collection. 
Everything is so beautiful and exquisite.

4. Iris van Herpen



The pieces actually move. 
The designs alone are amazing, but adding moving parts as each walks down the runway is fantastic. 

3. Elie Saab



I am crying. 
I want my senior collection to have the same energy as this stunning show.
The concept and materials are gorgeous. 

2. Guo Pei



The detail alone has me on the floor in shock.
The amount of time in these is so hard to comprehend. 
This is true art. 

1. Zuhair Murad



As always, his collection is my number one.
From patterns to rainbow to beading and simplicity, this collection has it all.
I hope someday I can do this work and be as great as Zuhair Murad. 


What is your favorite collection? 


Comments

Popular Posts