Goals For August 2019

Happy birthday month and week to me! August is always a weird month for me. Having my birthday on the first, I don't have the rest of the summer to look forward to, just school.  However, August has so many great things in store for me, so I am so excited. 


1. Work On Senior/Finish Books

I have been lazy. I have not done enough for my senior project and it's due at the beginning of the term. I need to focus on my work and not just do some here and there. I have a good start now, I just need to get into the zone. 


2. Save Money for School

All of the money I have been making has been going towards my spending money for Italy. I need to now save the rest of the money I make this summer for school as senior year will kill me. 



3. Not Overthinking Things

I have a very bad habit of overthinking situations or upcoming events. This has been very apparent in July and I need to stop doing it. I need to go with the flow and not worry so much or read into things. 


4. Enjoy My Last Summer Between School

This is my last summer vacay between school years and it's weird. Nineteen years of my life I have been in school, and soon I won't have that "summer" feel anymore. It's finally coming to a close and it's odd to say.


5. Enjoy My Vacation to Europe 

Besides it being my birthday this month, I am finally going back to Europe. Besides Ireland, Italy, and Croatia, I get to go to Kansas City before on a buying trip for work. I am so excited for all this travelling and cannot wait to share photos and get more inspiration for my designs. 






Comments

Popular Posts