Top Songs of July 2019

I have just been listening to some of the same songs from last month. Don't usually have repeats but the new Ed Sheeran album also makes up most of this list.


7. Cross Me - Ed Sheeran Ft. Chance the Rapper, PnB Rock


Prob my favorite pop song off the new album. 

6. Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran Ft. Khalid 


This songs message is very powerful.
 Love their voices together.


5. Truth Hurts - LIZZO


Its back and I now know all the words. 

4. Sweet Emotion - The Kooks


I keep over playing this song. 
Love the beat and the instrumentals. 

3. Remember the Name - Ed Sheeran Ft. Eminem, 50 Cent 


I was so happy when I saw this song. 
I didn't know I needed them all to do a song together.
I love the chorus. 

2. BLOW - Ed Sheeran Ft. Chris Stapleton, Bruno Mars 


My favorite song off the album. 
This song is a head banger, and I love each part.
The music video is also amazing. 

1. Mother's Daughter - Miley Cyrus 


It won't get out of my head. 
This is my new inspiration song and I keep dancing to it. 


Comments

Popular Posts