Best Shows of 2019

As the year comes to an end, it is time for my endless lists of the bests of the year. Of course, TV shows are gonna be a hard list to manage as 5 of my favorite shows did end this year. So many great new shows on Netflix this year that have captivated my heart, as well as older shows that will only have one or two more seasons. Here's to the best TV shows in my opinion of 2019.

Image result for carnival row gif

10. Good Omens (2019) (Amazon Prime)

Image result for good omens gif

Now, this show is just so good. I love the aspects it plays with about religion and the two main characters are just so funny. Very different and fast-paced, and a great show to binge.

9. Fleabag (2016-2019) (Amazon Prime)

Image result for fleabag gif

I binged both seasons in one night. Not my type of comedy usually, but this is a very funny dark comedy. I wish there were more seasons, but I am happy with the ending of season 2.

8. Glow (2017-) (Netflix)

Image result for glow gif netflix

I loved the new season. This show just keeps getting better as the seasons go on. The 80s set Dramady is so interesting to watch about female wrestlers. The writing is superb and I love the costumes.

7. Jane the Virgin (2014-2019) (CW)

Image result for jane the virgin gif

I will miss this show. The last season was good, and I am so happy with the ending. The characters are so developed and relatable. 

6. Stranger Things (2016-) (Netflix)

Image result for stranger things season 3 gif 

Ahh, my lovely show. Season 3 was so good. I cried, I laughed, and I am still haunted by the ending. One of the best shows ever.

5. Game of Thrones (2011-2019) (HBO)

Image result for got season 8 gif

If the last season had been better, this would have been number one. Still one of my favorite shows of all time, and I will rewatch certain episodes of the season over and over again. 

4. Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017-) (Amazon Prime)

Image result for marvelous mrs maisel gif

I am so excited for season 3. Even though I am just watching this show today, I already know it's one of my top shows of the year. I adore this show.

3. Umbrella Academy (2019-) (Netflix)

Image result for umbrella academy gif

This is now one of my favorite shows. I love all of the characters, and Klaus is my baby. The show's premise is so interesting, and it keeps you on your toes. I am so excited for season 2.

2. Sex Education (2019-) (Netflix)

Image result for sex education gif 

I binged this in a week and I screamed when I got the release date for season 2 in January. The show has no boundaries and I love how it just goes with the flow. The main character is such a gem and is so relatable. I just want more episodes now.

1. Lucifer (2016-2020) (Netflix)

Image result for lucifer gif

My obsession of the year. I have truly fallen in love with this show, and have watched all four seasons twice. I got my family addicted to it, and we all cannot wait for season 5. My favorite of 2019.






All gifs are from Google. 

Comments

Popular Posts