Top Trends of the 2010s (That I Participated In)

The decade is over and now I can look back at all the past fashion trends and cringe to my heart's content. I really wanted to go back through my photos and see what trends I partook in. This decade I was a pre-teen, teenager, and young adult, so I was involved in many trends that I should've avoided. 
Comment below on what trend was your favorite of this decade. 


Feather Hair Trend



I had this thing in for months in about eight grade. Also another trend in this photo is side bangs. My little inner emo kid. This faded out pretty fast, but it was a high early in the decade. 

Crop Tops 



This is an old trend that had to come back. I had so many crop tops in high school and still have some now. I don't love to wear them as much I did, but when I am wearing the right pair of jeans, I am all game.


High Waisted Jeans, Shorts, Pants



Like with crop tops, this trend came back. My favorite to be fair as they look great on everyone. I do not want this trend to end as it's a classic and it should just be a staple.


Ripped Skinny Jeans 


I cannot find a picture of me wearing my really ripped jeans, but I still have a pair. Skinny jeans, in general, came back this decade. I am now starting to wear bootcut again and I am so happy. I don't love holes in my jeans anymore, but having one pair is good enough for me.


Pattern/Regular Leggings 


Image may contain: 1 person

I think the biggest trend of the decade is leggings. From Lulu's to Victoria Secret, we all have had at least one pair. I live by a good pair, and will always have a good one.

Booties



My favorite type of shoes. I always wear a pair, even in the summer. My favorite pair are my gold Lucky Brand ones and I have worn those babies out. I will never stop wearing them.








So what was your favorite trend? Tiny sunglasses? Fanny Packs? Let me know down below. 

Comments

Popular Posts