Top Songs of December 2019

Happy end of the year. So many great songs this month with Harry Styles new album. 
Here are the best songs of December. 

7. Give Me The Night - Des Rocs 


Another great hit from them.
I love working out to this song.


6. Put A Little Love On Me - Niall Horan


This song will make you cry.
Such a great song from a great artist.


5. All Is Found - Kacey Musgraves Version 


I love her version so much. 
I keep belting so many songs in the car from Frozen Two.


4. Blinding Lights - The Weekend 


I love every song he makes.
This song I will never not dance too.


3. Adore You - Harry Styles 


My baby is just so good at making music.
This song took a sec to warm up to me, but now I can't get it out of my head.


2. Watermelon Sugar High - Harry Styles 


I have been listing to this song more, but everything on the album should be on this list.

1. Into The Unknown - Idnia Menzel, AURORA, and Panic at the Disco!


Idina and AURORA version



Panic version

I love both of these so much, I haven't stopped singing them since I saw the movie.
Let It Go has nothing on this song.


  



Comments

Popular Posts