Favorite Ships (Couples) of 2019

I love how I've had this idea for a couple of months and I now see a lot of YouTube channels doing videos on this topic. This year did bring some new beloved ships and I am so happy that I do have new favorites. With these new ships, I also got new favorite shows. 
Here are my favorite couples of the year. 

Image result for marvelous mrs maisel gif

10. Rapunzel and Eugene - Tangled the Series 

Image result for rapunzel and eugene gif tv show

My babies live on. I am so happy they made a Tangled show. I love seeing their relationship blossom as they go on so many adventures. I recommend this show so much.
Who cares if it's a kid's TV show?

9. Mike and Eleven - Stranger Things

Image result for mike and eleven gif season 3

These little beans were so happy for a minute. I am not worried about season four as I know they will be together again. I will say their relationship did get annoying since they were co-dependent on one another. But "I dump your ass" is still one the best lines of this show. 

8. Sidney and Charlotte - Sanditon   

Image result for sidney and charlotte gif

This one still hurts. I am so mad at this Jane Austin adaptation of one of her last unfinished novels. They didn't end up together at the end when they always do in JA novels. Just a couple of days ago the series decided it would not be returning for a season two, but there might be hope with another channel picking it up. Classic period drama, which I always love. 

7. Betty and Jughead - Riverdale 

Image result for bughead gif season 4

At least my babies are okay this season. I love all the moments we had so far in this season. I am apprehensive towards 4B with what is happening so far. As long as they are endgame, I am gucci.

6. Esther and Lord Babbington - Sanditon

Image result for esther and mr babbington gif

My newest fav. These two at least made me happy at the end of the show. His love for her just grew and she finally understood that she was deserving of his love. Their banter is everything and the disdain she shows towards him is so funny because you can see her smiling about it. Happy that they are finally happy. 

5. Maeve and Otis - Sex Education 

Image result for maeve and otis gif

I am so excited for January for season two. These two are adorable. I love how he liked her first and then she finally knew she did as well too late. I just want them to get together in a future season.

4. Hiccup and Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon: A Hidden World

 Image result for hiccup and astrid gif hidden world

We got to see their wedding and their kids being happy and I am still really happy about it and will start crying. The Christmas special made me cry like the end of the movie did. So happy with their ending. 

3. Caroline and Dwight - Poldark

Image result for caroline and dwight gif season 5

Still mad at the last season because we did not get enough scenes of them. Also, the storyline they had was not good. But they are happy and will have a great future. 

2. Jane and Rafael - Jane the Virgin

Image result for jane and rafael gif season 5

Finally! They got the happy ending they deserved. Five years of waiting for this, and I am so happy that they ended the show with their wedding. 

1. Lucifer and Chloe - Lucifer 

Image result for lucifer and chloe season 4 gif

My obsession of the year. When I finally get the last season, I will be bawling my eyes out. I have thought for months on how the ending of the fourth season could go. My lord, did it leave me heartbroken. I love them and I want a happy ending. 








All gifs are from Google

Comments

Popular Posts