Top 10 Songs of 2019

Originally I had 50 songs like I do at the end of each year. However, I wrote the whole thing and it did not save even though I hit the button. So instead of writing the whole thing again, I am doing my top ten of the year. It was mostly a pop year with Lana and Harry releasing albums.
Here are the top ten songs of 2019.

10. Into the Unknown - Frozen 2


As I have stated in last month's top songs, this song is just pure emotion of greatness.
I will be forever singing this song and any version that comes out of it.

9. Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer


It's so addicting. It will get stuck in your head for days. 
I really like how this song is like their older stuff and yet has a unique spin on it.

8. This Life - Vampire Weekend 


This was my summer song. I would play it every time it came on my playlist. 
The words are so catchy and it's now a summer song for life. 

7. Lights Up - Harry Styles 


I cried the first time I heard this song. The whole album is fantastic, but this song struck a chord with me. I cannot wait to hear this live.

6. Take Me Up - Strainless


My Europe bop. I will now always think of Milan when I hear this song. 
It also doesn't hurt that I always have to dance to it because it's so dang good.


5. Fuck It I Love You - Lana Del Rey


My queen. I will say this might be my favorite of her new album. 
I don't know why, but this song gives me so many feels.


4. Blow - Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton, Bruno Mars


This is my jam song. I can get ready to this, sing it, and workout to it. 
I am always game for a rock song that makes you want to move.


3. Mother's Daughter - Miley Cyrus


This is another song for many things. 
I always get hype when I hear it and feel like I can do anything. 
It might be my new favorite song by her.


2. Bad Guy - Billie Eilish 


It has been her year. Her music is amazing and her voice is so angelic. 
I cannot help but sing along to this song and feel like I'm in power.


1. Truth Hurts - Lizzo


Best song of the year. I always have to scream the first couple of lines because they are so iconic. This is a song that I will always adore and she is one of my new favorite artists. 









Comments

Popular Posts