Top Movies of the 2010's

The first week of classes are over and I have done a lot already. This month, I am going to post only on Monday's because I have a lot of work to do and need more inspiration for posts. 
For movies of the past decade, we all know my top five, but I went through so many movies to see which were my favorite of the decade. Here they are. 

Image result for spider verse gif

10. Brooklyn (2015)

Image result for brooklyn movie gif

I always love a period drama. This movie just makes you feel good as an Irish girl leaves her country to find a better purpose. I love how she falls in love with an Italian and starts a new life.
This movie will most likely make you cry.

9. Booksmart (2019)

Image result for booksmart gif

This is now one of the best teen comedies. The whole movie is funny, and the friendship these two girls have is everything. Olivia Wilde did a fantastic job directing this movie and everyone needs to see it. 

8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Image result for perks of being a wallflower gif

Another movie that will make you cry. The whole story is beautiful while showing the rough life of a teen. There are so many dark components to this story that hit so hard that it makes you want to just help these characters. Always a good watch. 

8. The Help (2011)

Image result for the help gif

One of the best movies to quote. This period drama hit so many historical points and makes you think about how far people have come. I always recommend this movie.

6. Call Me By Your Name (2017)

Image result for call me by your name gif

All of the feels. This movie is so beautiful with the setting, music, and direction this movie takes. The ending scene is so raw that it really makes you think and feel with Elio. The actors did such an amazing job. 

5. Great Gatsby (2012)

Image result for cal great gatsby gif

Now, let's bring this style back. I love the 20s so much and I love this book. The costumes and visuals are so stunning. The plot, of course, is a classic and this will always be one of my favorite movies.

4. Pitch Perfect (2012)

Image result for pitch perfect gif

One of my all-time favs. The first movie is such a good movie. The lines are so funny and the music is wonderful. The sequels are not as good and they kinda ruined the franchise. I will always love the original. 

3. Tangled (2010)

Image result for tangled gif

One of my favorite movies and favorite Disney movie period.

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1 and 2 (2010/2011)

Image result for deathly hallows gif

My favorite book and even though the movies were not as good, I still love them. I will always love Harry Potter with all my heart.

1. How To Train Your Dragon 1-3 (2010/2014/2019)

Image result for how to train your dragon gif

Best movies of all time. Each installment is fantastic and they can stand on their own. I cry at each one and the last one makes me bawl my eyes out. Just a beautiful movie about friendship and growing up. 

Comments

Popular Posts