Top Songs of January 2020

New year, new decade, new music. Already this month I have gotten some new songs that are really setting the tone for the decade. Some of my favorite songs this month are carrying over from last, but I listened to them hard. 
Here are my top songs of January. 

7. Break My Baby - KALEO


I was so excited when I saw that they released new music. 
This is one of my favorite bands and I cannot wait for a new album. 

6. Broken Boy - Cadge the Elephant ft. Iggy Pop


I am a huge fan of this band. 
They are starting the decade with a headbanging tune. 


5. Walls - Louie Tomlinson


He is coming in song this year. 
I am so excited for his album since he was the underrated member of One Direction 

4. Deleter - Grouplove


I am so happy to get new music from them.
This song is so fun and really catchy.

3. Wine, Beer, Whiskey - Little Big Town 


I keep singing this song.
The beat just makes you want to sway and dance. 


2. What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers 


I always love a song from them that is about their wives.
Fun pop song to sing along to. 

1. Toss A Coin To Your Witcher - Sonya Belousova, Giona Ostinelli


This will not get out of my head.
I love this song and the character that sings it.
One of my favorite new shows. 






Comments

Popular Posts