Best Spring Couture Shows 2020

One of my favorite weeks in fashion is back. I am already loving these couture shows and they are helping my inspiration for my senior collection. 
Of course, my favorite designers killed the runway again and some other designers really took their designs to the next level. 
Here are the best shows/collections for Couture Spring 2020.


8. Ralph & Russo 



From beautiful colors to exciting fabrics, this collection was the next level. 

7. Viktor & Rolf



Finally, couture using sustainability in the work. 

6. Guo Pei



Her work always manages to stand out from the rest. 

5. Dior



They really went out and brought the 20s back after 100 years.

4. Iris Van Herpen



All of these shapes are so interesting and innovative. 

3. Jean Paul Gaultier



His last show will be remembered as one of the best in fashion history. 


2. Zuhair Murad



This show is so stunning that I keep getting emotional at each look. 

1. Elie Saab



Every single piece in this collection is so outspokenly stunning and unique that it really shows the true elegance of couture. 





Which is your favorite collection? 






Comments

Popular Posts