Lana Del Rey "Paradise Special Addition" Album Review

 The second Lana album review is here. Her second album came about a year after Born to Die, and has a mixture of the vibes from her first album and gave us a teaser for Ultraviolence.  This album has some of my fav songs on it, and I do overplay some of them. Like before I am rating out of 10, but all-time favs get an 11. Enjoy.

gif pretty cute Cool perfect paradise lovely Queen lana del rey ... 

"Ride" - 11/10


This is my driving song. 
I cry when I really listen to it. 
It hits the soul and was perfect when I was out west. 
Also, the video is a masterpiece.

"American" - 8/10


The violins are amazing. 
Better with headphones, and the tone overall is beautiful. 


"Cola" - 9/10


The ICONIC line. 
It's so dirty but I love it. 
The high notes are so strong.


"Body Electric" - 8/10


So many emotions in one song.
 The viewpoints change so much and I love it. 
A stunning story with a great mix. 


"Blue Velvet" - 8/10


Such a great cover from her. 
The soft melody is really powerful. 


"Gods and Monsters" - 9/10


The story is pure fire. 
I love the dark tones and message a lot. 
Go watch Tropico for the full effect. 

"Yayo" - 7/10


This is a long, slow, and deep song. 
You need headphones for it to get the full experience. 
Very slow and personally makes me sleepy. 


"Bel Air" - 7/10


The piano makes this song very strong and powerful. 
Soft and very mellow.


"Burning Desire" - 9/10


YES. I adore this song, and the video is just a perfect addition. 
I know every word and love to sing it. 





What song is your favorite off this album? 

Comments

Popular Posts