Thrift Stores In Augusta: Final Cut

 Since my Savannah series of thrift stores and resale shops, I have been trying to find the best stores in the Augusta area. There are so many antique stores, but not many clothing thrift stores unless its Goodwill or Salvation Army. However, I have finally found one. My co-worker told me of a place that was right up the street from me. I always thought it was a hair place, but it's a huge store.

Final Cut in Martinez, GA houses clothes, future, rugs, shoes, and so much more. An adventure of a store, you have to dig through boxes of discounted clothes and sample clothes. It's a workout for sure and you need to be ready to shop. 

Final Cut - 42 Photos & 40 Reviews - Home Decor - 500 Furys Ferry ...

From Google


I was already tired after the first row, and my arms were definitely getting a workout. I found so many things to try on. I'll show you what I did purchase as the prices can be a little high.

There are set prices for everything. Some pieces are not worth the prices but that is just me. The highest items are of course furniture and shoes and rugs, but the highest for clothing is jackets at 50$. The longer the shelf life, the more the discount, so go to the boxes with the later dates.  

The shoe section was my fav, but I wasn't paying 150 for a used pair of shoes. Here is what I got. 


Blue Felt Skirt

This skirt is so soft and I love the felt 3D flowers. 

Really comfy and it was a sample so I don't know where it is from.


Basic Black Turtle Neck Knit


I have been hunting for this for a long time. 
Fits really well and the sleeves have button details. 
Also, Annie seems to like it.


Bomber Jacket


This is from the Fifth, an Australian brand. 
Was originally over two hundred dollars, but I got it for twenty-five. 
I have too many jackets, but I couldn't pass it up.



Comments

Popular Posts