Favorite "Enemies to Lovers" Ships

 The last installment of my favorite types of ships series. I saved my favorite for last, and these are really good. One of the longer lists as well, these ships really hit the jackpot of gold when it comes to enemies to lovers. 

These couples really keep you up on your toes, and some you don't even see coming. 

Hope you enjoyed this series and give me more ideas on ship posts I can do in the future. 


15. Peggy and Stan - Mad Men


Took them years to go from co workers to even friends and them bickering and then finally releasing they loved each other was great. 

14. Sokka and Suki - Avatar the Last Airbender


At the very beginning they did not like each other. She thought he was a man child, and he didn't think girls could fight. I loved how she proved him wrong and the rest is history.

13. Bonnie and Enzo - The Vampire Diaries

He is an evil vampire and she is a good witch, of course they fall for each other. I really need to go back and watch their love story again. Very beautiful and sad. 


12. Niles and C.C - The Nanny


An OG to this trope. I remember being shocked when they got together. They really did hate one another before they loved each other, should have saw it coming. 

11. Charlotte and Sydney - Sanditon 


The tension between these two is crazy. The distain they have for one another grows so passionately only to be broken so fast. We really need a season two. 


10. Jackie and Hyde - That 70s Show


One that show have ended up together. I remember being so shocked but loving it when they got together. Opposite attracts and enemies to lovers in one. 

9. Jamie and Brianne - Game of Thrones


These two describe pain and suffering. They hated each other only t fall for one another. Wish they had more time.


8. Zoey and Wade - Hart of Dixie


These two are another great example of fantastic tension and passion. They go back and forth from hating and loving and its really interesting to see.

7. Pacey and Joey - Dawsons Creek 


A newer ship for me. I get why these two were on everyone's enemies to lovers list. They describe this trope so well, and watching them go through the stages was really cute. 

6. Dwayne and Whitley - A Different World


I just rewatched the series, and man these two are such a great enemies to lovers couple. They hated each other at the beginning and the tension just grew from there.


5. Sonny and Chad - Sonny with a Chance


Even as kids we all saw this coming. An early etl for me, and they really kept the tension and passion up. Also them fighting was cute and I wish they ended up together. 


4. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice


Do they really need and expiation? I think not. 


3. Hook and Emma - Once Upon a Time


Again with the tension, these two really show it with how much they did not like each other at the beginning. Their love grows and they are a staple for enemies to lovers. 

2. Seddie - iCarly


Ah my babies, I love you so. A prime example of this trope and nearly my favorite.

1. Quinn and Logan - Zoey 101


ICONIC. 
My favorite one of this trope. 


Comments

Popular Posts