Favorite "Soulmate" Ships

 It feels so good to write and be creative again. This past month has been so crazy. I now have to jobs, so not much time to be creative and think of new ideas. 

Finally getting through these Ship ideas. Today I am going to share my favorite Soul Mate ships. A lot of these couples are in my all time fav list, also some could be on other lists but I think they go best here. 

Here are my soulmate ships.


8. Mike and El (Stranger Things)


These two are soul mates and anyone can see that they really are. Even with their relationship being annoying in season three, the undying love is still there. Season four better give us some great moments. 

7. Jax and Tara (Sons of Anarchy)


Friends, enemies, opposite attract, they have very trope with them. To me, they were always meant for one another, and their growth as people show that. Sad story line but they are together forever. 


6. Rosie and Alex (Love, Rosie)


Such and underrated movie. This movie has the perfect love story. Yes, they were friends before but then they had a falling out over the years. Their story reads soulmates right from the beginning as they are in so many different ways. Go watch this movie on Amazon you will cry.

5. Matthew and Diana (A Discovery of Witches)


My newest ship. I love this series so much and just finished the first book. Don't know why it took so long for me to find it. Her being a witch and him a vampire really puts odds at one another. They were meant for one another as we find out all along their story. 

4. Bughead (Riverdale)


I've written about them so much that everyone knows that they are soulmates. Also we do not mention anything that happened in season four on this blog. 

3. Jamie and Claire (Outlander)


The definition of soulmates. She was meant to go back in time to be with him. I love them so much and cannot wait for more. 


12. Rapunzel and Eugene (Tangled)


The pure love they have for one another makes them soulmates alone. 

1. Deckerstar (Lucifer)



Yes Deckerstar is on two lists but I could not decide so they are on both. My babies, my loves, and my ride or dies. She was created for him by God, example soul mate. They choose to be with each other despite that and grow to really understand and love one another. I want part B of season 5 like right now. 














Comments

Popular Posts