Paris Fashion Week Spring 2021 Ready To Wear

 The final shows of this years spring 2021 collections. Some collections do fall in other cities but are coming out now. Also some shows were actual shows while others were just showcases and photos. Paris is always my favorite part of fashion month. 

Here are some of my favorite collections in no particular order.  

Dries Van Norten


Carolina Herrera 



Those ruffles are so stunning. Every piece really showcases a different aspect of beauty. I feel like this collection is more light, then the past couple of collections. The stunning work of each piece stands out and where the location was is a perfect balance.


Paco Rabanne


Rock meets lace. I love how each piece is similar and yet very different. I see so many decades in these clothes and feel like this can be worn in a lot of different ways. I do love the colors and the textures are stunning.


Alexis Mabille


My love for this collection is so high. The clothes and textures are so beautiful, and some even feel like they are taken out of different time periods. I am always excited to see what they do next.


Schiaparelli




Those prints are fantastic. I adore how the images are playing with the story as well as the clothes. The accessories are a huge factor for this collection and it helps enhance the rest of the clothes. A beautiful transition into spring. 

Christopher John Rogers




As he is a SCAD grad and most of his team is also grads from SCAD, I will always support his deigns. This collection is very fun and playful like most of his work and really has a nice balance to it. The colors are interesting with how they are places and the designs themselves are stunning.

Christian Dior




I am obsessed with these prints. The detail in every piece in stunning and each outfit has the right amount of perfection. The mixture of different fabrics works very well in this collection and I really pleased with this springs Dior.

Oliver Theyskens




This collection makes me think evil Queen and I am here for it. The garments are stunning and some what simplistic. The pop of color in some garments is the perfect balance to match with the all black. I see this easily on the red carpets once thing get into a normal state. 

Elie Sabb




One of my favorite designs, and he never disappoints. The textures and garments themselves are a perfect mix. All the textured pieces are just so stunning that I cannot describe. All the colors are great and I just really want all of this.

Zuhair Murad



My favorite like always. The collection is stunning and every piece is very much like his other work. The pants above are so cool, and I do want a lot of these pieces. Reminds me of the 80s a bit with the sleeves and sequins. Also the bridal collection is amazing. 





What was your favorite show or collection from this years Spring 2021?








 











































Comments

Popular Posts