Favorite "One Sided to Lovers" Ships

I am not going to lie, but this category always seems to get me. When I see a character that is in love with someone that does not even know of them, doesn't know that they love them, or is just an idiot that cannot see, I always root for that said character. 

I like how some of these ships are friends, or even that some are not but then become friends and build a relationship. A lot of these are from my childhood, so I definalty see how these don't always work. If they build the relationship then I am good. 


Zoey 101 GIF - Find on GIFER

10. Bailey and Cody - Sweet Life O Deck

Debby Ryan's New 'Mean Girl' Role Is Bailey's Polar Opposite - MTV

I do not know how she did not see that Cody was in love with her. Baliey is kinda stupid if she did not see that Cody was 100% in love with her. When they finally got together I was a very happy camper. A childhood favorite for sure.

9. Cleo and Louis - H20: Just Add Water

angus mclaren Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Shipped from day 1. The awkwardness from both is so cringy to watch now. I remember being at my aunt and uncles waiting for the dance episode where they finally kissed and got together. I was screaming in front of my cousins, they thought I was crazy. I was like 10 at this point so who cares. Season 2 made me so mad, but they ended up together at the end of the series so I am good. 

8. Jimmy and Sabrina - Raising Hope

ship: jim/pam | Tumblr

Again was Sabrina stupid, like how could she not see that he was in love with here. I remember when they got together in the Valentines episode and I was screaming so much. So happy they got a great ending with being married and Sabrina adopting Hope. 

7. Penny and Leonard - Big Bang Theory 

Animated gif about the big bang theory in Girls ❤️💁‍♀️ by Katya 

So many lists put them in the "Finally" category and I have to disagree. He loved her from the moment her saw her across the hall. So many ups and downs with these two, but I am satisfyed with he ending of the show.

6. Esther and Babington - Sanditon 

lies.com » Tumblr

My newest one for this list. Dang, I love them so much. You need to watch their scenes to really understand their story. She does love him in the end, but man was it a journey. I want a season 2 like now.

5. Seth and Summer - The O.C

seth+summer gifs | WiffleGif

Nerdy boy, popular girl, he always loved her ext. So many on this list like these two, I just love seeing them really fall in love with one another and become best friends.

4. Hiccup and Astrid - How To Train Your Dragon 

General Hofferson | How train your dragon, How to train your dragon, How to  train dragon

ICONIC. My babies. I love them so much. He always liked her, and she finally see him for what he truly is with their dragons. I love how they grow into friendship then a relationship between the movies and the shows. We get to see a full story of friends, to more, then lovers, then married with kids while being chief and chieftess. I cry every time at their wedding. 

3. Aang and Katara - Avatar the Last Airbender

the desert | Tumblr

An OG Ship. The definition of this category I sware. Loved her from the moment he opened his eyes and saw her. I love their friendship, and man do I cry at the end of the series when they kiss and its the end. So happy they get married and have kids, and we get to see some of that in the later comics and LOK. 

2. Zoey and Chase - Zoey101

Blog zoey 101 zoey GIF on GIFER - by Bea

Another OG!!! From the first episode we knew they would be together by the end. He literally fell for her. I really want a friendship like theirs. When she found out it was amazing. Of course it was torture with her in London m in Cali, then we had to wait tell the end of the series for them to finally kiss and be together. 

1. Stiles and Lydia - Teen Wolf

Pin on Teen Wolf

Ahhh I love them. I rewatching the show with my dad and we just got to season three. The best season and so much Stydia content. He loved her since the 3rd grade. He had a plan her to finally see him. They become best friends and they save each other from death so many times. They are each others anchors and she brought him back to existence. True love right here.


Comments

Popular Posts