Favorite Ships (Couples) of 2020

 The only thing getting me through this year was my TV shows and the couples on those said shows. Like last year, I will be going through my favorite ships from this year. I am trying to add more new ships than older ones, but there will be some repeats. So happy to get some new ships from binging shows this year.

Here are my top couples of this year.

An honorable mention because season 2 killed me

10. Anne and Gilbert - Anne with an E


I binged this show right before everything shut down, and does it hurt. So mad it was canceled, but these two are soulmates. I now understand the gifs I see of them on Tumblr and why everyone loves them. 

9. Yennefer and Geralt - The Witcher


This show is spicy, and these two really showcase that. The ups and downs of their relationship are interesting and how it ties into the plotline. I am so excited for season 2 and how they basically have a foster daughter.

8. Stearling and April - Teenage Bounty Hunters 


I love an enemies to lovers couple. These two hate each other at the beginning and when they start to have feelings for one another, it gets interesting. Really wish there was a season 2, so maybe they could have a reunion. 

7. Joey and Pacey - Dawsons Creek


A classic teen drama. This show was a wild ride, and of course, I ship Joey and Pacey. This ship had two tropes I love: best friends to lovers and enemies to lovers. Joey and Pacey just had such great chemistry that it made so much sense that they ended up together.

6. Dani and Jamie - The Haunting of Bly Manor 


We love a healthy relationship. These two just make my heart skip. Their love never dies, and they went through so much. Just hearing Jamie tell the story of Bly Manor makes me sad. 


5. Diana and Matthew - A Discovery of Witches 



One of my new favorite shows. Finally a good show about vampires and witches, but also a period drama. I read the book as I watched the first season, and these two are just amazing together. I cannot wait for season 2 in January. 


4. Beth and Benny - The Queens Gambit 


One of the best shows this year. In my top shows of the year, this show almost took the ranks. Watching these two go from rivals to more was an interesting part of the show. I wish there could be a season 2, so we can have more of them. 

3. Zoey and Max - Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist 


I screamed during the first season finale. Finally, a slow burn to really get into. Season 2 comes out soon, and I am so hyped. I shipped these two right from the beginning and I know that these two will end up hurting my soul.

2. Stifler and Emmett - American Pie: Girls Rules


I cannot find a gif, and it makes me mad. This movie is terrible, but I fell hard for it. All the basic tropes in this movie, and the one couple just did it perfectly. Watch the movie on Netflix and you'll get why I actually like this movie.


Deckerstar - Lucifer


GOD BLESS SEASON 5A! My heart is happy and full, and I was crying when this finally came out. These two take the top spot again for finally being happy for a minute, when part B comes out I will be on the edge of my seat.









All gifs from Google





Comments

Popular Posts