The Best Shows of 2020

 Thank the lord for TV this year or we all would have gone crazy. The only thing I was looking forward to after graduation was Lucifer season 5. 

With all the binging that I did, there were some shows that really helped get me through the year.

Here are my top shows for this crazy year.


 10. Teenage Bounty Hunters (2020)


The premise of this show was weird, but as I watched it, the show just got better and better. I wish there was going to be a season two, but they canceled it before it could show its true potential. 

9. Outer Banks (2020-)


Did I binge this show? Yes. Did I binge it in a single night? Yes. This teen drama got me hooked, and by the end of the season, I had a new favorite character. We all need to protect JJ at all costs. Excited to see where season 2 goes. 

8. The Crown (2016-)

I have been waiting for this season. The Crown was great before, but with Diana in the picture, it's amazing. I'm just happy that everyone hates Charles and Camila now even more. 


7. Haunting of Bly Manor (2020)

I will say this, it's not as good as Hill House, but still a great story. Less scary this time and more drawn out to add the suspense. The romance in this show was the best part, and we got a beautifully tragic love story in the end. 


6. Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (2020-)


This show helped at the beginning of this year. The musical parts of the episodes are so funny, and I feel like this is a show with an original idea, and we have not seen that in a while. The show makes you laugh and cry, and I cannot wait for season 2.


5. Sex Education (2019-)


Season 2 hurts my soul and not totally in a bad way. The way they brought new characters in was fantastic, and the growth of the other ones really helped. The girl power really set the tone for the rest of the season, and it was great to watch.

4. Umbrella Academy (2019-)


Klaus and his cult made season 2. The storylines were great, but I am now even more confused about the timeline and how everything is going to go. Season 3 is about to get weird. 

3. Queen's Gambit (2020)


I love, love, love this mini-series. I want there to be more. The storytelling is interesting, and the fashion is to die for. I now want to play chess and bought a set so my dad and I can start playing. One of the best new shows.

2. Lucifer (2016-)


Oh my god, my happiness level for season 5 is a whole mood. Overall part A of season 5 was good, but not my favorite. Although, there are like three episodes that are perfect. I just want the rest of the show, so I can cry. This season really did make my year.


1. The Witcher (2019-)


This show came out at the end of last December, so I am counting it for this year since that's when it got all the hype. I love this show and have found one of my new favorites. The action is stunning, the costumes exquisite, and the storytelling impeccable. I cannot wait for season 2 and the rest of the series.  


Comments

Popular Posts