New Autumn Shoes

Since I will be back at school in two weeks, I went shoe shopping and picked up two pairs that I absolutely adore. I have never had a pair of shoes like these before, and I cannot wait to try different styles with them. I stayed away from my booties that I love and went with more practical shows for Savannah's cobble stone streets. I styled these to show what I would wear on a day chilling with friends and going out on the town.



Nine West Loafers, styled with my Lucky Brooke Jeans, and a Lucky Brand Top.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/nine-west-xalan-loafer/398624?activeColor=260




I love these shoes so much. I have been wearing them since the day I purchased them. I saw the embroidery and I was hooked. I have never been able to wear these types of shoes before because they would always fall off my feet. But they fit perfect now and they go with so much. Even my new purse!


These Vittadini shoes are with my Lucky Brand dress from last year. 

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/adrienne-vittadini-claud-gladiator-sandal/384692?activeColor=681





The shoes are not usually my style but their amazing. They are the comfiest shoes I have. They are a perfect slip on for going on a walk or going on a all day trip. I thought they would be great for Savannah as its still so warm there, and I can easily walk around the city in these. I would also style this with some fitted jeans or my white skirt, they can be dressed up or down very easily. You can create so many looks with the shoes. Great purchase for me.

Comments

Popular Posts