Top Songs of August 2017

This month I have been listening to Lust for Life on repeat, so a lot of Lana lately. Here are my favorite songs for the month.

7. The Man - The Killers 


A great song to jam to. It has been playing at work a lot. I finally got to check out the Killers new album and I was happy. The Killers are back and better then ever. 

6. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems - Lana Del Rey (Stevie Nicks)


I was so excited when she announced that she was doing a song with Stevie Nicks! This song takes you back in time, just like Lana always does, making you feel like a hippie child. It has a beautiful message with a fantastic melody. A+


5. Down to the Bottom - Dorothy 



This song has been playing at work for weeks and I had no idea what it was called. When I finally figured it out I was hooked. I just want to dance to this song all the time.


4. Love is a Bitch - Two Feet


This took over Two Feet's song from last month. It has such a great beat and the drop. It's just so sexy. I still love the other one but this is a fave for the month.


3. Cherry - Lana Del Rey


Hip Hop meets Lana's majestic voice. I love the beat, lyrics, and the swearing in all the right places. Also the end of the song is just fantastic. 


2. In My Feelings - Lana Del Rey


My favorite song from her new album, it's a sexy song that makes you wanna sway. It feels like an older song by her, but it's new and feels fresh. 


1. Believer - Imagine Dragons 


My obsession with Bughead is getting stronger. Also a new promo for season 2 came out today and I am living! I have had this song on repeat, and hopefully I stop listening to it soon or I will end up hating this song. Also I am seeing Imagine Dragons in November, so I get to see them perform this song live!!

 


Comments

Popular Posts