What I Got for My Birthday



My birthday this year was very nice and quaint. I had my best friends come over and we played games and just hung out all day. My dad made his famous meatloaf and we had delicious chocolate cake. It was a relaxing birthday and I enjoyed myself.

I always love watching videos or reading what people got for their birthday, it gives me an idea of what I would want in the future. I love what my friends got me, they know me so well. Here is what I got!



This is the best present I have ever received! My friend Eloise has been in Scotland for the past month and went to the cafe where J.K Rowling wrote the first two Harry Potter books. She got me a journal for my fashion designs from that same cafe. I love this girl. I cried when I opened it. Best present ever.


My best friend, Mal, got me this cute little HP pin from Etsy, She also got me Bughead and Riverdale pins but they haven't come in yet. I finally got some pins for my jean jacket!


My friend, Kitty, went all out. She got three fandoms in one go! I got a cute Toothless piggy bank, A Bell and Rapunzel blanket to represent us (I am Rapunzel, she is Bell). Then, to top it all off, she got me a Riverdale Archie Comic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Celeste got me these cute Harry Potter earrings. I will be wearing these to work today!


Emily got me something that is not totally nerdy. She got me this cute purse from Aldo that I adore. Then she got me the 24/7 Naked Eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister.  Two things that have been on my wishlists for a long time.


My parents got me the 24/7 Naked eyeliner also but in the color Woodstock. Then they splurged and got me Copic Markers that I need for fashion design. They are in the mail, cannot wait to get them next week.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special! I love all my gifts so much. I hope this gives you an idea on what you would want for your birthday.


Comments

Popular Posts