Things That Put Me In a Great Mood



It's thunderstorming here and it got me thinking about what truly gets me in a good mood. Thunderstorms and rain always brighten up my day. They make me want to get up and jump around. So here are some of the things that make me happy.

Thunderstorms/Rain

Image result for thunderstorms and rain
www.Youtube,com

Every time it's raining heavily I get into a mood that is so hard to describe. I always feel like I can do anything. It makes me feel really productive. It gives me energy. I love the sounds and the smell in the air it creates. I can always sleep soundly during a storm and get so much rest. I hate being stranded during a storm or driving through really heavy rain since it's dangerous. It's watching or sitting outside in the shade that makes me happy.

Spinach Pie

Image result for spinach pie
Budget Bytes

One of my favorite foods! Every time I am able to get spinach pie I get super excited and devour it in minutes. It's a rare find in Georgia, so it's more of a treat when I get to go home and visit a Coney Island. 


Chocolate Chip Cookies (Soft Melting Ones)

Image result for chocolate chip cookies
Betty Crocker


Bless cookies and what they do. When I eat a cookie that melts in my mouth or just tastes really good it puts me in a frenzy. At school they sometimes make really good chocolate chip cookies. They are so wonderful that my friends and I will take four at a time. The cookies go out so fast that you have to stock up on them super quick. LOL.

Bughead


Image result for bughead season 2



We all know I love Betty and Jughead. Every time I watch a scene or get info about season two I get super happy. I just love them. 

New Clothes that Fit Like a Dream


You know that feeling when you get something brand new and it fits perfectly? That's how I feel when I wear this dress. It fits my boobs and I don't feel like I am showing too much. I also don't have to wear a bra with it and that's a first. 

Autumn Leaves/Air/Smell


I love fall so much and am so bummed that I have to miss it when I am in school. The point where all the leaves have changed color and you can feel the crisp air is when it is truly amazing. The smell is so good. Not to mention the best fashion and food. 

Cute Little Spaces

I never took a picture of my desk area from my dorm room but it was amazing. I covered every inch of my wall with art and pictures and I had my desk all organized with cute little things. I cannot wait to decorate my new room to perfection. I can always get work done when the room makes me happy. 

Alone Time (Not all the time) 

Sometimes you just want to be by yourself, and that is OK. I love having some me time when I am working out or watching YouTube. I can get sick of it very easily, and then I want my friends around me. 

Journals

Image result for Journals


Even when just looking at journals I get excited. I love looking for different ones, and I have about 10 that I have gotten over the years. I have some for lists or my everyday journal. I also love my planner and I use it everyday. 

Chai Tea Lattes


They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. My fave is from Paris Market Cafe in Savannah. I usually love all types and it's a great way to brighten up my day.

Walking around Cities/Woods/Parks


Going for a walk always clears my find and makes me feel better. I love walking through Hines Park when I am at home and going on the trails with my dogs. When I am at school walking through Forsyth Park or the other squares it makes me feel like I am in a different world. Not a bad view walking from class either. 



Leave me a comment of what makes you happy. See you guys Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts