Top 3 TV Shows







I love TV and have many shows that I watch and love. These past two years I've had over seven shows end and or get canceled. So my favorites are dwindling down. There are three shows that I am currently obsessed with. Here they are!

3. Riverdale

Image result for riverdale cast

This has been my obsession since January. Based on the Archie Comics, it follows Archie, Betty, Veronica, and Jughead on they daily lives. But there's a twist. A murder! The season progresses from a teen drama to a dramatic murder mystery with great character development. I know its another teen drama, but I am living for it! I watched season 1 as it premiered, and have watched it twice more on Netflix afterward. The biggest reason I love this show is Bughead. I saw Betty and Jughead getting together since episode 2. Then (spoiler alert!) they did in episode 6, and I was hooked. I have been living for Bughead all summer, one of my top ships of all time. Riverdale is a great show with amazing characters and actors. I cannot wait for season 2 on October 11th! Also Cole Sprouse is amazing and I have had a crush on him since I was eight. Long live Jughead! 

Image result for riverdale

Image result for riverdale poster

2. Outlander

Image result for Outlander

My Lord do I love this show. It's based off of Diana Gabaldon's book series and is a historical drama with a time travel twist. I can never explain what the show is about to people because there is so much happening in just two seasons. Claire Randall, played by Caitriona Balfe, is a nurse from 1940's England. She is traveling with her husband Frank in Scotland for their second honeymoon. But then she travels though the stones at Craig Na Dunn, and goes back to the 18th century. That is where she meets Jamie, a Scottish Highlander, and things get interesting. I love this show for the drama, heritage, history, costumes, and of course Jamie & Claire. Now I want to go to Scotland and visit all the places they went to. Outlander comes back on Starz on September 10th, and I cannot wait. 

Image result for Outlander

Image result for outlander season 3

1. Game of Thrones 

Image result for game of thrones

Of course this is my favorite show. This fantasy period drama is amazing as each house of Westeros fights for the Iron Throne. I cannot explain it more without giving too much away, and there is too much to cover from the past six seasons. This show has everything, and last Sunday's episode was epic, ahh I love it. It has dragons, I mean what else do you need. Go watch and you'll see why it has won so many awards and is one of the best television shows of all time. Season 7 is on right now so get caught up and watch this amazing show. 
Image result for game of thrones

Image result for game of thrones

Comments

Popular Posts