Dorm Room Tour

Hi, guys! Happy Friday. My second week of classes went really well.  I finally got a schedule down and I am so happy I now have time to myself. My dorm room is my baby, I am in it most of the time, but still love to get out and have fun around the town.

When it comes to having a place to hang out, my room is the place to be. Everyone loves how Amelia and I set up the room, and we have movies nights regularly, and Just Dance parties as well. Here is my room and I hope y'all love it!

Welcome to Barbie's Dream House! 



View outside of my room! 










My Desk!








 Amelia's desk!


Amelia Top, Katlyn bottom. 




Yes, I have a corgi picture. 




Hope you all liked the little tour. I love my dorm and I am so happy I am spending all year here. See you Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts