Top 5 Trends of Fall 2017/Winter 2018

Fall is my favorite season and I am so excited to start wearing sweaters and drinking nice warm hot chocolate. So since fall is upon us and so is the amazing clothing that it brings. It's my favorite season for fashion since I love layers, colors and the textures it brings. Here are my top trends for the new season!


5. All Velvet 

Velvet has been very relevant the past couple of seasons, and does not seem to be going away anytime soon. I love velvet, I love being cozy and playing with the texture. I am wearing Lucky Brand Jeans with a Lucky top which is all velvet. It's fun wearing all one texture. Seems to be big this season. You can find velvet in any store when shopping around! 



4. Denim on Denim 

Denim jackets never go out of style. Paring them with other types of denim are back in season. I used to hate this trend but am starting to love putting different types together and playing with patches for my jacket. Of course I am wearing Lucky denim and a Lucky Fender shirt to top off the outfit. This is such a good trend to transfer from summer to fall. 



3. Broad Shoulder/Plaids

The 70's and 80's are back! I not a huge fan of shoulder pads but paired with the right outfit it can work. I love how this jacket is from my grandmothers closet and is from the 80's and 90's. I loved putting this with a plaid, checkered shirt to add some flare to it. Definitely a style I will be wearing more often. 



2. Burgundy!

One of my favorite colors to wear. This shade of red makes me feel powerful and sexy. I have so many reds and burgundy colors in my closet it was hard to choose what to wear. Great shade for anyone. You will definitely see it everywhere.




1. Victorian Feels

I love vintage styles coming back. The Victorian era is one of my favorite for fashion, I was so happy when I saw this trend returning. The romantic style is amazing and I love making it edgy and cool. I love the high necks and lace overlays. I want more like this, and I hope this trend stays around for a while. 





Comments

Popular Posts