Top Songs of September 2017

I am back in school and it feels so great. I love being back in the city, and starting my life again. I have been so busy moving in and getting all set up with my beautiful dorm. I will be posting a dorm reveal next week, so be on the lookout. This month I have not been listening to my music that much. No new music has come up so I am picking what I liked to listen to this month.


7. Drumming Song- Florence and the Machine 


I cannot believe that I have never heard of this song before. I love Florence and the Machine. They're one of my favorite bands. It's a great song to get stuff done and to love your body. 


6. Younger Now- Miley Cyrus


I am loving her new music so much. I am so proud that she came back to her roots but is still sticking to her crazy side. This song makes you feel nostalgic but good in the same way. 


5. Bones- MSMR


This song has been on my phone for years but I totally forgot it existed. I used to listen to it all the time and forgot what a great song it is. I love singing this song wherever I am. 


4. Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift 


I hate that I love this song, but it's so damn catchy. I haven't been a big T Swift fan since her country days but I love how this song has a great beat and is fucking hilarious. I mean come on, she's dead. Hopefully her new album is really good. 


3. The Funeral- Band of Horses 


Such a great song. It's an oldie but a goodie. Such a powerful song with a great meaning. 


2. Good Girls- 5 Seconds of Summer


Another song I love that I totally forgot about. I have their other popular songs on my Spotify but I forgot about this one. This is the song that made me like the band when I saw them live while they were opening for 1D. Fun to dance to. 

1. Control- Hasley 


Damn you, YouTube and Void Stiles videos. I love how this song is so dark and moody. I added it to my sexy playlist and have been listening to it nonstop. Go listen to this one!


Comments

Popular Posts