Top 10 Shows When I was a Kid



I have always loved TV. From as little as two or three I would sit in front of the TV for hours. Watching my favorite programs was what I grew up on. Picking and ordering my childhood favorites was so hard. I based my favorites on how many times I have watched them, how much I liked it when I was younger, and how many times I have re-watched since. I am going off the years from when I was six to about 10. I watched a lot of grown up TV shows when I was a kid, but those are for a different list. Here are my faves!


10. Hannah Montana 

Image result for hannah montana

This show has some of the best music, costumes, and comedy. Yes it is a very stupid show, but let's be honest. We have all sang Best of Both Worlds with our friends at sleepovers. I still have my CD's of the first two albums, and Miley Cyrus was one of the first artists I started listening to on my own. The first two seasons were the best. I could not wait for Miley and Jake to get together, and I loved that Lily and Oliver became a couple. Nobody's perfect is still my favorite Hannah Montana song, and I have it on my Spotify motivation playlist. 


9. Danny Phantom 


Going ghost! We all loved this show. One of the best cartoons of my generation. It was funny, weird, serious, and down right amazing. I shipped Danny and Sam so hard. I was crying during the last episode when they finally kissed. I miss this show so much. There are always reruns to watch, though. 


8. Degrassi : Next Generation 

Image result for degrassi next generation

Whether it be season 1 or season 10, this show is so important for any teen to watch. I started watching it when I was about 10, but it stuck with me for years. I did not watch the last three seasons as I could not get into the characters like the previous seasons. I can not pick my favorite seasons because all of them are so similar yet different. The topics are so real and it's so important that people watch it and understand them. So many emotions occurred while watching this show. There was so much shipping and so many tears. I still to this day will ball my eyes out when J.T gets stabbed. That was one of the hardest character deaths ever. I wish all the seasons were on Netflix so I can binge watch all of them. 


7. H2O: Just Add Water


Who doesn't want to be a mermaid. In fourth grade my friends and I would act like the characters in the show. I was always Cleo, she was my favorite. I Loved Cleo and Louis' relationship, and was stoked when they got together. Now looking back I feel like I am more like Rikki, but I'm peachy with it. I have watched the whole series about five times and I still enjoy it today. All seasons are on Netflix so here is a series to binge. 


6. Suite Life of Zack and Cody 

Image result for suite life of zack and cody

This is when my love for the Sprouse twins began, especially Cole. This show is fricken hilarious. One of Disney Channels best shows without a doubt. The plot was always funny and relatable, but still had a mix of adventure. I would sit for hours watching it, and loved the crossovers with Hannah Montana and other shows. I had a crush on Cody for so long. Cole was one of the reasons I decided to watch Riverdale. I love how the twins went off to college and took years off acting. They are such well rounded people and I love them. Go watch interviews and you will see how smart they are. 


5. iCarly 

Image result for icarly

Happy 10th anniversary, iCarly. iCarly came out 10 years ago on September 8th, which is so crazy. This show is so stupid but I love it. I would get so hyped whenever a new episode came on. I probably only liked the show for Creddie, then later Seddie. As we all know I love Seddie and will defend this ship to the end of the earth. It was bittersweet to watch this show end along with my childhood.


4. Zoey 101

 Image result for zoey 101

I own all four seasons on my Amazon that's how much I love this show. Everyone wanted to go to PCA. I loved Chase and Zoey's friendship, and couldn't wait for them to get together. The third season is the best. That was when the drama and comedy was at its peak. During Goodbye Zoey I was screaming at my TV. Why did Chase have to go to England. It kinda ruined the fourth season. However, it was saved by the plot twist of Quinn and Logan's relationship. Even I didn't see it coming. I loved them together just as much as Chase and Zoey. I still remember to this day when the final episode premiered. When Chase and Zoey finally kissed I was so happy. The moment Logan and Quinn reveal their love for each other is so cringy but adorable. 


3. Gilmore Girls 


One of my favorite TV shows of all time. I have watched it about 15 times. When it was put on Netflix I was jumping with happiness. I would watch the reruns everyday when I stayed home from school or had a break. My dad and I would would always watch it together. I still have a lot of problems with the plot, and who Rory should have ended up with. I loved Jess and Logan so it was hard for me to choose. Also I hate Dean, he was good for two seasons and that is it. When the revival came out I stayed in my dorm room all day and watched the whole thing. I called my mom crying and freaking out. I'm going to spoil something so stop reading here if you have not seen it.
If Rory had just said yes to Logan when he asked her at the end of the series she wouldn't be in the situation she is in now. I understand that her being pregnant is similar to how her mom got pregnant with her. I understand that it's a full circle but that is bull shit. She is now pregnant with Logan's baby and he is engaged to someone else. WTF, bad character development, much? Rory is such a shitty person. She is a bad reporter anyway so she should have just moved with Logan to California and started her life there. I will always love this show, but I am way too opinionated. 


2. Kim Possible 


Oooyah I'm your basic average girl, and I'm here to save the world. You can't stop me, cuz I'm Kim Possible. There is nothing I can't do when there is danger coming, just know on my way, on my way. It doesn't matter when there is danger or trouble, if you just call my name, Kim Possible. Call me beep me if wanna reach me, when you want to page me it's OK, whenever you need me baby, Call me beep me, if you wanna reach me. (Call me beep me if you wanna reach me), doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when, I will be there for you tell the very end. Danger or trouble I'm there on the double you know that you always can call, Kim Possible. So whats the sitch. My favorite Disney Channel show of all time, I have seen it over ten times. I just watched it again a month ago. I love Kim and Ron, as we know, and this show will forever be one of the best. 


1. Avatar the Last Airbender


We all knew that this was going to be number 1. Again with one of my favorite shows of all time, this just has everything you could ask for. The plot is so intricate and developed that it does not seem like a kids' cartoon. Zuko's development from the antagonist to unsuspecting hero is amazing. He is my favorite character and I just love him. All the characters are amazing, I love the story, history, comedy and everything about Avatar. I balled my eyes out during Sozians Comet when they won, and Aang and Katara got together. I have seen it too many times to count and can recite episodes easily. I will be showing this to my kids one day as it is a stable show for anyone to watch. 

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. But then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the Avatar master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most he vanished. A hundred years have past and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Air bender named Aang. And although his skills are great he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world. 


Comments

Popular Posts