My Fashion Tech Creations

Happy Monday! My first week of school was not that stressful but I had so much work. Textiles piled up with two assignments so I have been super busy. Also I do not CMPA, I can not do illustrator to save my life. But I did finally get the jacket I made last spring back, and had all three pieces together. I can finally put it into my portfolio, but first I had my best friends help me with the shoot. Amelia was a fantastic model and my pieces fit her perfectly. Where Alix took all the photos and edited them to perfection. Hope you like my work, these were the first clothes I have ever sewn in my life, and I am super proud of them.
























I will see you guys Friday with a little dorm room tour. I love my dorm, it's so cozy! See you guys then. Have a great week, 
K



Comments

Popular Posts