Top Songs of January 2018

The new year has brought out the best of the best. In just the first few weeks, we have gotten a new BORNS album and a small EP from the Neighbourhood. This month has been a peach when it comes to music, so I am hoping February does the same. Here are my top songs of the month.


7. Africa- Toto


This song has been on repeat for the last few weeks of December and most of this month. I blame Stranger Things and my friend Ian for getting me addicted to this song. It is such a jam, and now my friends and I have a running joke to go along with it. 


6. Havana- Camilla Cabello ft Young Thug


I did not like this song when it first came out. I am not usually one for main stream pop, but I finally listened to it fully and I love this song. Great beat and and good song to dance to. I am late to the trend but I won't get sick of it soon. 


5. Surpernova- Ansel Elgort


This song is so good. Fantastic beat and the lyrics get into your soul. His voice is beautiful and I am a happy girl. 


4. Filthy- Justin Timberlake


Back to the basics of Justin, and I am living for it. It sounds like his older songs but still on trend. It is a sexy song that gets you moving. Definitely going on my workout playlist. 


3. My My My!- Troye Sivan


I am in love with this song. A great pop hit that will never get old. His voice is so inviting and tis is another song you get lost in. I cannot wait for the rest of his album. 


2. Dust- The Neighbourhood


I have being listening to this whole EP for days, and I enjoy each song, but this is my favorite. It's darker then the rest and has a certain fantasy about it. I can imagine different scenarios to go with this song. I will be listening to this song way too much, but who cares. 


1. God Save Our Young Blood- BORNS Ft Lana Del Rey


God blessed day, I am so happy that this song happened. Two great artist in one song. This came out on the 3rd and it was the first new song of the year for me. I am ecstatic that Lana is on this album, and the song is beautiful and I get lost in it. The rest of the BORNS album is great too, with Blue Monday being almost on this list. Hopefully next month has great music too. 








Comments

Popular Posts