Night Routine

Today is my first day of class this year. Also, with it being the new year, I am going to keep up with my daily routines. I do not usually have a morning one besides washing my face and putting on makeup. But my night one has a lot of steps and I always follow it. 


Before Picture

The first thing I do is put my hair up in a bun and use my makeup wipes. I use Aveeno




Next I use Micellar Water to get the excess makeup off as the wipes do not do that much. I wipe it all over my face. I use this brand. 



The next step I do is one of two things, and I do not do them every night. I either wash my face with Neutrogena Power wash, or I use The Body Shop Vitamin C. This either helps my acne or helps brighten up my face. 




After I do this I spot treat my acne spots and put on Retin A. Mine is a prescription. 



After putting this wonderful stuff on my face, I use my Neutrogena Toner and wipe it all over my face. This helps tone as well as gets the rest of the dirt off my face. 




Some days, this is one of my last steps, but on certain days I put on Drops of Youth, to help my skin, and it to make my skin feel refreshed and healthy. 



After this I put on U.F.O Oil that helps my acne and blackheads. I use this sparingly because this small little bottle is so expensive but it is worth it. 



Finally, I put Body Shop Body Butter all over my body, and then I put Olay Cream on my face. After I put cream on my face I put Tarte Under Eye cream under my eyes to help brighten them up. 








Once my face is all done, and I brush my teeth and put in my retainer, I will then spray my face with Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray, and put on my Blistex chapstick to help my lips. 






That is my night routine, and my face feels fresh. After, I write in my journal and go to sleep. 


Also my P.J Nightgown is from Tommy Hifiger!







Comments

Popular Posts