Top Movie Kisses

This is the third installment in this series. Movie kisses are always the point of the movie that I am waiting for. I couldn't wait until the end where the couple got together or shared a kiss. As a kid, if the couple didn't end up with one another or did not kiss, I would absolutely hate the movie. Now times have changed of course and I watch movies for the plot not the kisses, but I always still love the feeling when people finally get together. So here are my top kisses from movies.


16. Bring It On (2000)

Image result for bring it on kiss gif

I loved this movie before I was a cheerleader. I just love how she pulls him in and it's really cute. 

15. Sweet Home Alabama (2002)

Image result for sweet home alabama kiss gif

After years of being separated and almost getting divorced, Jake and Melanie realize they still love each other. It's a perfect kiss in the rain, just like their first kiss. 

14. The Fault In Our Stars (2014)

Image result for the fault in our stars kiss gif

Excuse me while I ugly cry into my pillow. 

13. Me Before You (2016)

Image result for me before you kiss gif

Another one where I curl up in a ball and cry. 

12. First Time (2011)

Related image

The chemistry is everything. Dylan and Brit have been dating for almost 8 years ever since this movie came out. 

11. Clueless (1995)

Image result for clueless kiss gif

Their first kiss was cute, but the ending kiss was so much sweeter. 


10. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

Image result for captain america kiss gif

Another unhappy ending, but I still love these two. 

9. Crazy Stupid Love (2010)

Image result for crazy stupid love kiss gif

These two are always perfect together on screen. 

8. Pitch Perfect (2012)

Image result for pitch perfect kiss gif

Her sassy remark before she kisses him is everything. I love Becca and Jessie.

7. Notebook (2004)

Image result for notebook kiss gif

You cannot have a top kiss list without Noah and Ally. 

6. How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

Image result for httyd 2 kiss gif

The first kiss made me cry, but they are happy and engaged at this point. So in HTTYD 3 I better see a wedding. 

5. Love Actually (2001)

Image result for love actually kiss gif

Every couple and every kiss from this movie is amazing and I still cry at the end to this day.

4. Call Me By Your Name (2017)

Image result for call me by your name kiss gif

My babies were so happy. God, I love this movie. 

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)

Image result for ron and hermione kiss gif

Not even the best kiss and still mad that his face covers the whole thing. But I waited years for this to finally happen, I cried and I still cry. My first OTP!

2. Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Image result for pride and prejudice kiss gif

All versions are great, even the zombie movie had an excellent kiss. This one gives everything that you want in a kiss. 

1. Tangled (2010)

Image result for tangled kiss gif

Eugene dies which is heartbreaking. However he is healed when she kisses him and it turns out to be one of the best kisses I have seen. I love my babies so much. 

See you guys on Monday for another travel post!








Comments

Popular Posts