Top Movies from the 30s and 40s

Movies are a great part of my life. Movies grew popular right at the turn of the century and made such an impact on the world. I am starting with the 30s because that's when movies really became a staple in life. I have a couple from these two decades that I love and I asked friends and family some of theirs to complete the list. Here are the top ten!


10. The Thin Man (1934)

Image result for the thin man gif

This movie is so sassy and makes me laugh so much.
(Editor's notes: I suggested this to her)

9. Stagecoach (1939)

Image result for stagecoach gif

It's a classic John Wayne movie.
I love this Western film.


8. The Wolf (1941)

Image result for the wolf man 1941 gif

I always go back to the originals.
Even if the production is old, the acting is always the best.



7. Casablanca (1942)

Image result for casablanca gif

"Play it, Sam"

6. Frankenstein (1931)

Image result for frankenstein gif 1931

Watch the classic.
It's so great. 


5. Miracle On 34th St. (1947)

Image result for miracle on 34th street 1947 gif

One of the best Christmas movies ever!


4. Dracula (1931)

Image result for dracula 1931 gif

I love vampires and Dracula is the best.


3. Gone With The Wind (1939)

Image result for gone with the wind gif

I am always up for a love story.
(Editor's notes: I find it highly overrated)


2. Wizard Of Oz (1939)

Image result for wizard of oz gif

We have all seen this movie and I love it.



1. Meet Me In St. Louis

Image result for meet me in st louis gif

I love the energy, acting, singing, costumes and the overall feel of this movie.
It's one of the bests!





See you guys on Friday for the top songs from the 50s!

Comments

Popular Posts