Top Songs of April 2018

What a great month for songs. This month has brought me some new artists as well as old ones that I love. With The Weekends new condensed album, it was a great month to listen to artists I love. Here are the top seven. 


7. Ride- ZZ Ward ft. Gary Clark Jr


After finally watching Cars 3, I fell in love with this song. Great beat and a good song to play with your windows down while driving on the highway. 

6. Raise Hell- Dorothy


 This song will get your blood pumping fast. I can workout or just jam to this great beat. If I am in a bad mood, this song will make me feel better instantly.

5. Call Out My Name- The Weekend


Almost every song on the new track list is amazing. I love the soft lyrics that really make you think. Great song like always. 

4. Freedom- Dorothy


I'm not a huge fan of the intro, but when the lyrics start it's just so good. The talk of freedom raises my spirits and the chorus will bring a smile to your face. A great song to sing along to. 

3. Sky Full Of Song- Florence and the Machine


They have not released a single in years, so when this came out I cried. It was so beautiful like always and I can't wait for more.

2. Hurt You- The Weekend


This is my favorite from his new songs. It has a great melody with a message. So beautifully done and it has been stuck in my head for the past month. 


1. Best Friend- Sofi Tukker, NERVO, The Knocks, Alisa Uneo


This is my anthem of the month. I found this song on Tumblr during spring break and fell in love. This song represents the relationship I have with Amelia. It's a perfect song for us and it has been playing in our dorm way too much. 

 







Comments

Popular Posts