Top songs Of May 2018

What a great month for music, I have had so many new songs that it was hard to decide this month which to choose. From great rock to summer pop, there are so many new songs to love. I also found old ones that I had never really listened to, but fell in love with instantly. Here are the top songs of the month.

7. Familiar- Liam Payne, J Balvin


This is a great summer song! I have been replaying this song all month long. I love to dance and sing along to this, and it's also a great workout tune. 

6. Hunger- Florence + The Machine


I love their new music that has come out. This sounds just like Florence's musical aesthetic, it's soft but has that hard edge to it. I cannot wait to sing this song in the car. 

5. No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana Grande


I'm not usually an Ariana Grande fan, but I adore this song. It finally she shows off her vocal talent, and the beat is so catchy. This is a summer jam for sure.

4. The Devil's Daughter- Laura St. Jude


FINALLY, I have waited months for this to be on Spotify. This song came was on Riverdale last February, but now I can binge it all I want. This song was played during the scene when Bughead had their first time. I love the lyrics and the soft tone, it's a great song for sure. 

3. Young Blood- 5 Seconds Of Summer


I was so ready for this beat to come out. I am happy that the group is coming out with more music again; they really kicked it off with a hit. This song gets stuck in my head, and I replaying it all the time. 

2. Blood // Water- grandson


I blame Riverdale: this played at the end of 2x21, and it fit so well. It played while Jughead was being carried out of the woods by his father, and the no one knows if he's alive. When I heard this song again, I noticed that it represents Jughead so well. It's my new anthem for now. 

1. Friction- Imagine Dragons


I don't know how I have not heard this song before. I really like how its not the groups usual sound. It draws you in, and I love the rock tones in this song. The beat makes me want to choreograph a dance to it. This is the song of the month for sure. 






Comments

Popular Posts