Top Songs From The 70s

The 70s were such a good decade for music. I love the disco, rock, and everything in between. This list has different classics that I hope everyone relates to. Here are my top songs from the 70s.

10. Gimmie A Man- ABBA (1979)


I love ABBA. 
The way the song makes me move,
I start to sing along and dance.
It's a great song of the decade. 

9. American Pie- Don McLean (1971)


I will always sing this song whenever it comes on.
It's so good. 
(EN: I memorized this song in its entirety by the time I was 8)

8. Iron Man- Black Sabbath (1970)


The guitar riffs in this song alone make it great, 
but the whole tone of this song is a perfect way to rock out. 


7. Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd (1974)



A great summer song to sing along with friends while driving or at a bonfire. 
(EN: I didn't realize this song was from the 70s)


6. We Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who (1971)


CSI: Miami made me love this song with their intro. 
The guitar and the beginning make me want to listen to it over and over again. 

5. Stayin' Alive- The Bee Gees (1977)


When ever this song comes on my Spotify, 
I always strut down the street when it is playing. 

4. Dancing Queen- ABBA (1976)


Dance and sing along 
with this classic song. 
(EN: Very special song!)

3. Highway To Hell- ACDC (1979)


My dad got me addicted to ACDC at an early age. 
I love them and all of their songs. 

2. Barracuda- Heart (1977)


Woman power and amazing lyrics.
Yes. 


1. War Pigs- Black Sabbath (1970)


One of my dad's favorite songs of all time. 
Whenever it's on the radio, we start to sing along to it. 
The message is great and the tone gets me moving.
It's also a great workout song. 


Which song is your favorite? 










Comments

Popular Posts