Top Songs From The 60s

60's music has always been in my house, from the rock era to the Motown classics. I have grown up with these songs, as my dad always played them when I was a child. Some of my most favorite songs are from this decade, and I love them all. Here are my top 10.

10. Hit The Road Jack- Ray Charles, Sini (1961)


You can dance along to the beat, or sing until your heart's content. 

9. I Heard It Through The Grapevine- Marvin Gaye (1968)


There is so much soul in this song, that it never gets old. 

8. Fortunate Son- Creedence Clearwater Revival (1969)


This is a classic rock song with a powerful meaning. 


7. Time Of The Season- The Zombies (1968)


A great song to sing to and sway to.

6. Lion Sleeps Tonight- The Tokens (1961)


I grew up with this song playing on the radio, and it will always be my favorite.

5. Chapel Of Love- The Ronettes (1964)




I was singing along to this song as I wrote this post. 

4. God Only Knows- The Beach Boys (1966)


This song always makes me cry. 

3. Be My Baby- The Ronettes (1964)

Yet another classic that I will forever love. 

2. My Girl - The Temptations (1965)


This song is special, this is one is just for my dad and I. 

1. L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole (1964)


Another song my dad and I love, we always love to listen to swing music together. 


Which is your favorite?






Comments

Popular Posts