Favorite Ships from Period Dramas

It is usually not a good idea to have ships from Period Dramas. Either they end in a happy ending or dead. My favorite shows are in this genre, so some of my top ships are as well. I am adding GOT even though its not a real place, but still in a different time period. There are some ships I haven't talked about yet on here. No particular order. 

Image result for got gif

Eric and Donna (That 70's Show)

Image result for eric and donna gif

Not the typical period show. One of my favorites growing up. These two were set to be together right from the beginning. Though the ending of the show was lack luster.


Morwenna and Drake (Poldark)

Image result for morwenna and drake gif

My babies finally got their happy ending. I hope we get to see their married life in the last season. They went through so much and they truly deserve it. 

Alfred and Drummond (Victoria)

Image result for alfred and drummond gif

Sadness. Even with the time period, they couldn't be together, but then one has to die. At least they had some happy moments.

Johnathan and Nancy (Stranger Things)

Image result for nancy and jonathan gif

Season three will bring so many more moments. I am so excited. 


Peggy and Stan (Mad Men)

Image result for peggy and stan gif

Having them figure it out at the end of the series finale was the best. Over ten years of a built up friendship, and true relationship was fun to watch. I love the banter they have. 

Jamie and Brienne (Game of Thrones)

Image result for brienne and jaime gif

I am still upset with their ending so I am not going into it. At least we got a kiss. I'm just going to pretend that they lived happily ever after.

Sybil and Tom (Downton Abbey)

Image result for sybil and tom gif

I am finally getting over this heartbreak. With the new movie coming out, I hope Tom can find someone that loved him just as much as Sybil. 


Vanessa and Ethan (Penny Dreadful)

Image result for vanessa and ethan gif

See most don't get happy endings. This one still hurts. I will just play her dream sequence of them married with children over and over again. 


Victoria and Albert (Victoria)

Image result for victoria and albert gif

Only one more season of watching their love. Hope it will make it last.


Arya and Grendry (Game Of Thrones)

Image result for arya and gendry gif

Another one that hurts. In my mind she will visit him at Storms Ends some time in the future.


Mike and Eleven/Jane (Stranger Things)

Image result for eleven and mike gif

July Fourth cannot come soon enough. These two will always end up together.


Dwight and Caroline (Poldark)

Image result for dwight and caroline gif

My babies. I want the last season to bring this couple happiness. I fell in love with this show because of them. 


Which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts