Goals For June 2019

It is Friday. I am moving out of my dorm, my best friend graduates today, and I move in a week. I am freaking out, man. I did finish my finals a week before they were due, so I have had this week to kinda relax. Here are my goals for a very interesting month.



1. Be Open to Change

I am moving from Michigan to Georgia, and I will have no friends around me this summer. Now all my friends will live in different states except for one. So I am nervous for change, but I need to be open to it. Our new house is amazing and a huge upgrade and I get a sewing room, so I just need to embrace a new place and make it the best.


2. Find a Job

I'm not working at Lucky anymore and I am so scared to find a new job. I wish I had an internship this summer, but with moving that was hard to do. I have to do a lot for senior year already so I need to find a job that's in the realm of fashion that I want to do, as well as getting money and experience. 



3. Work Work Work

I have to come up with three concepts for senior this summer. I am going to do so much work towards these and I really want to push my ideas and make my embroidery and designs really pop so that I am ready for the fall. 

4. Visit Friends

This one might be hard since I have no money, but I want to visit friends that are kinda close to me. I want to go to Louisiana and visit Alix, Florida to visit Cat, and Texas again for Amelia. They're not close, but closer than when I was living in Michigan. 



5. Become Stronger

Since it's summer and I will be in a new place, I really want to push myself in my workouts. I want to become stronger and feel like my best self. 




Comments

Popular Posts