Top Songs of June 2019

Moving is hard. My house is still a mess since we just moved in. I took a break from music and listened to some good audio books to help unpack. Even though I wasn't listening as much so much new music has come out, and I love it. Here are my tops songs of the month.


7. Butterflies - Gabbie Hanna


Her EP is fantastic.
 The video is gorgeous, while the lyrics hit you in the heart.
I keep humming the chorus. 

6. Never There - Sum 41


This will give you the feels. 
A great song to get lost in.

5. You Need To Calm Down - Taylor Swift


A new summer bop.
The video is great and perfect timing for Pride month.
A great song to dance to also.

4. God's Country - Blake Shelton


What a country song, who am I? 
My mom and I heard this on our way down to Georgia and loved it.
I'm not a country fan, but this song has a great beat and message. 

3. Pillowcase - Gabbie Hanna


The beat and the lyrics flow so well.
I have been singing this song non stop.

2. Mothers Daughter - Miley Cyrus


Miley is back and as bad as ever.
This album is a slam.
This song has the best beat and the message is so great to sing.


1. Doin' Time - Lana Del Rey


My Goddess is back.
 Her cover of Sublimes "Doin' Time" is really good. 
I personally like her version better.
I have played this song so much while I was moving.
I already know the song by heart.





Comments

Popular Posts