Top Netflix Shows

I have come to the conclusion Netflix is now the home for my favorite shows. Since regular TV and other streaming platforms are not cutting it, it makes so much sense how much I love the originals. 
A diverse list with some shows that were rebirthed by Netflix after cancellation. I didn't even watch those ones on cable. Here are my top Netflix shows.

Image result for stranger things gif netflix

10. Tidelands (2018-)

Image result for tidelands gif

This Australian show is so good. I am hoping for a second season. It has mystery and fantasy complimenting each other in a great way. The edgy characters make you want to know more about what's going on. A new and interesting story. 

9. The Crown (2016-)

Image result for the crown gif

I love British history, so I jumped on this one so fast. It's very interesting to see Queen Elizabeth's life since she is still alive. I love how it spans through her life.

8. Glow (2017-)

Image result for glow gif netflix

My queens of lady wrestling. It's such an interesting show, and I love all the characters.
Women power. 


7. Sex Education (2019-)

Image result for sex education gif

This show is so funny and showcases actual problems while trying to handle them in a decent way. It's over the top, but I cannot wait for season two. Hope it's just as good. 

6. Haunting of Hill House (2018)

Image result for haunting of hill house gif

I am not one for horror, but this show sucked me in. It was so compelling and the mystery was so intense. The ending was so well done that I wish there was more. I recommend this show to everyone. 


5. Lucifer (2016-)

Image result for lucifer gif

I have just become so obsessed with this show. I don't know how I didn't watch it before Netflix saved it. The take on making the Devil help a cop solve murders is hilarious. The character is so funny, and he is now on my favorites list. I want a season five so bad. The ending of season four hurt so much. 


4. Orange Is The Black (2013-2019)

Image result for oitnb gif

I have binged this show every year since day one when it came out. An interesting plot and as the seasons go on it gets better. I don't know how they will end it but I will be sad when July comes. 


3. The Umbrella Academy (2019-)

 Image result for the umbrella academy gif

I love some of these characters so much. This show is fantastic. Every episode I was on the edge of my seat. It's so in depth and the story line is so interesting. The music just makes it better as well as the visuals. I cannot wait for season two. 

Marco Polo (2014-2016)

Image result for marco polo gif

I am still bitter this did not get any more seasons. It was an outstanding show. I love the plot and the dynamic the characters had with one another. It was so interesting and I still want to go to Mongolia because of this show. 

1. Stranger Things (2016-)

Image result for stranger things gif

I can't describe it. I have fallen in love with this show. It just gets so deep and makes you want to know what will happen. I am so excited for season three. July is so close. 


Whats your favorite Netflix show? 

Comments

Popular Posts