Goals for July 2019

It has been a month. My best friend graduated college. I moved out of my dorm and drove fifteen hours back to Michigan. Then I only had a week to pack up my house that we lived in for almost twenty years and drive twelve hours back to Georgia. I moved into my new house and have been trying to put my room together. I started a new job in a field I love, and have time to breath now.
With all of this I need to focus on the future and plan ahead in the month of July.



Work On Senior

I have to do a lot for Senior before fall term starts and I haven't really started. I have been thinking of ideas but have not started on the physical work. So I need to do a lot in the next two months.


Save Money

With Senior and going to Italy ahead, I need to save my money. This is hard because I want a whole new design of my room. So I need to budget what I spend and only do a little to my room and save the rest. Luckily, I now have too many clothes so I'm gonna be in "no buy" mode for a long time. 


Break the Routine

This past week I have gone to work, done my workout, watched TV, and repeat. I don't want to get stuck in that kind of pattern where I don't get a lot done, so I need to shift my focus.


Push Myself at Work 

With my new job, I am finally working with something I am passionate about: bridal. I get to help brides find their wedding dresses and work one on one with the owner. Really cool opportunity and I get to look at beautiful dresses everyday and get inspired. 


Try to Finish Decorating My Room

I am almost finished with my room. I just need to get a new bedspread and more picture frames as well as decorate some shelves. It's not a lot but since my style is so expensive, it's going to take a bit. 


Comments

Popular Posts