Grand Teton National Park

This year just keeps getting worse. Even with the world being terrible right now, I was lucky enough to go on a grand road trip with my dad out west. We went to ten new states, or at least new for me since my dad went as a kid. It took us three days to get to the Tetons. We stayed in St. Louis and ate at my friend's restaurant that she used to work at. Then we stopped in Denver and I finally got to see Colorado, and visit my aunt and uncle. Let me just say that I love Denver, and I want to go back. Then we went on to Wyoming where we stayed at Grand Teton National Park. 
My dad and I stayed in his fifty year old camper pop up. Had some trouble finding a camping spot, but we just had to move sites. Went to Jackson Hole to get a cowboy hat, and got to experience a BLM protest which was amazing to see. I saw all kinds of animals including moose, bears, badgers, foxes, snakes, and more. I think this park was my favorite as I am a forest type of girl that also loves the mountains. 
Enjoy all the photos. 















































Comments

Popular Posts