Things that Put Me in a Great Mood pt.2 (Covid Addition)

This summer has been full of blah. Having no job right now and not being able to go out and see friends puts a damper on life. With the world being in an uproar, my mental health has not been the best. I am not getting up until the afternoon and don't have much motivation to do projects or create anything. 
I use my blog as a place to share what I love, but even with writing this post, I did not have the energy to write it until late at night. 
I did a post like this early in my blog days and I thought about what has changed from that post to now. Some things are of course the same, but lets add some new things that put me in a better mood.



Going On Adventures


I've always loved to travel, but with covid, I have been going on daily walks and trying to explore all around Georgia. For my birthday next week, I get to explore Helen, GA, and I am really excited about it. Seeing new places just makes me feel better.


Tik Tok

This app just puts me in a trance or just makes me laugh. I love seeing animal videos as well as my favorite creatures make jokes. 
I like to make my own as well when inspiration strikes.


Talking to Friends Everyday


I usually talk to at least three friends a day, and most of them every week. Just seeing Lily and Madison two weeks ago made me really happy. I like to go on my walks, call people up, and just talk the stress away.


Fan Fiction/Tumblr

Since most of my favorite shows are done for the season or have pushed back more seasons due to covid, I go to fanfiction and Tumblr to escape into those worlds. On the plus side, Umbrella Academy is out next week, so I get to binge that in a day. 



Deckerstar

Deckerstar Hot GIF - Deckerstar Hot Tease - Discover & Share GIFs

SEASON 5 IS A MONTH AWAY!!!!
In my last post like this, I mentioned Bughead. While Riverdale has turned into a terrible show, Lucifer is my new favorite. 
I am so hyped to see how season 5 plays out. I am putting together a post of my favorite Deckerstar moments that will be out before the new season arrives. 
Only thing I'm really looking forward to right now.








Comments

Popular Posts