A Masquerade To Forget

Saturday was SCAD's Masquerade Halloween party and I finally get to show off the cape I made over the summer! I spent the summer using one of my grandma's patterns from the 80's to make this beautiful cape. It is made of brocade and has black embellishments. I am really proud of it, and even with the mistakes, I love how it came out.

The party was not the best, as they played horrible music, but my friends and I had great costumes and got great pictures. I did go as little red riding hood, because the cape made it so. I love the corset and it really pulled the outfit together.

Here is the cape!








Now for some pics from the party. Amelia went as Annabeth from Percy Jackson, Ian as a ram, Abbey is Alice, and Alix is the Mad Hatter!
















Also special thanks to Ian for taking the photos of the cape.
hilltopfotography@gmail.com
@hilltop_photography
@hilltopfoto

Comments

Popular Posts