Another 5 Places I Must Travel To

I am starting to miss home a little. I want another adventure to turn up. As I walk around Savannah I think of traveling to new and exciting places. Me being the dreamer that I am, I started to think of where I would want to go besides the places I already do. So here is another list of places I have to visit. Hopefully soon.


5. New York City 

Image result for new york city

I have always wanted to go to this city. One of the fashion capitals and I cannot wait to visit. This city has always been a dream for me just like Paris. I want to walk down Madison Avenue and go through Central Park and drink a nice coffee. 

4. Morocco

Image result for morocco 

Can I have all of their fabrics and clothes. I want to explore a new culture and walk around new places and experience everything I see. This country is so beautiful and I want to go soon. 

3. Manchu Picchu 

Image result for machu picchu 

Defiantly a must for me. I cannot wait to climb those steps and see that amazing view. So much history and beautiful sights in one area. 

2. Figi 

Image result for fiji

A tropical dream. I want to see that clear ocean and swim with different sea life. Can I just lay out in a cabana yet?

1. Rome 

Image result for rome

So much history and beauty in one city. I cannot wait to walk those stone streets ans see the monuments and all the Rome architecture. Can I go in the next couple of years? 



Comments

Popular Posts